I have provided links to newspaper articles, videos, and blogs that showcase my achievements in chess and contributions to my community.
3. Indo-American Foundation of Arizona:I am honored to receive the 2017 Annual award for outstanding achievement in academics and extracurriculars from the Indo-
American Foundation of Arizona.
4. INDIAWEST: See Link to the article in India West regarding my 2017 National Chess Scholar Award.
7. Chess Scholar of the Year Award
The USCF Super Nationals will forever remain special for me for two reasons, one it will be my last Super Nationals as I am going to graduate high school next year and two I was announced as one of the Chess Scholar award winners at this event. Here is an article on the USCF website and a link to the US Chess Facebook page.
8. City of Chandler People’s Choice Award
What an honor to be nominated, although I did not win it, it was a wonderful experience to attend the breakfast hosted by the City. I got to meet the the Vice Mayor and other officials that make the City of Chandler a wonderful place to be. Here are some of the other nominees and a short bio on each of them https://www.chandleraz.gov/newsrelease.aspx?N_UID=3522.
With Vice Mayor Kevin Hartke
9. AZ India Times – A nice article on Chess and ChessHelps! Click on the article!
10. East Valley Tribune:
this is a text