- 2017 National Chess Scholar Award, awarded to five high school juniors or seniors who demonstrate outstanding achievement in academics, chess, leadership, and sportsmanship.
- Winner of three U.S. national chess championships (two individual championships and one team championship).
- Winner of three individual U.S. National Chess Awards including two Top 5 and one Top 10 finish in the last three national events.
- National Master, a national chess title awarded by the U.S Chess Federation (USCF) for achieving a USCF rating of 2200.
- National AP Scholar Award
- National Merit semifinalist
- Winner of ten Arizona state chess championships (five individual and five team championships).
- Arizona India Association – 2017 Annual Award for outstanding achievement in academics and extracurriculars.
- Arizona State Telugu Association 2015 Annual Award for outstanding leadership, extracurricular activities, and dedication to community (Only two awards given per year).
- Nominated by high school principal and selected as one of five nominees for the 2016 City of Chandler People’s Choice Award for volunteer recognition.
- Selected as a member of the Board of Directors, Legends Chess, Phoenix, AZ; responsible for establishing broad policies and setting out strategic objectives, fundraising, and directing chess tournaments.
- Top fundraiser for Basis Chandler three years in a row (9th grade thru 11th grade); raised $40K for Basis Chandler Annual Teacher Fund and KIVA.org.
- Member of the Founder’s circle for Basis Ed. and sole Arizona student to receive that honor.